Root Zone Management Company
was formed in 1999 to address the ever increasing concern over the loss of trees.
We have over 20-years of experience in installing tree root control barriers for new and existing houses to avoid removal of valuable trees and to prevent costly damage to buildings.
We work on the preservation of trees on development sites, from consulting and fulfilling town planning requirements of local government through to root investigations and reports. We also implement tree preservation and management programs
- Construction impact assessments.
- Footing design recommendations.
- Specification of root barriers.
- Tree preservation and management.
- Tree appraisals and hazard assessment.
- Root investigation reports.
- Expert witness service.
- Reporting on tree roots.
- Footing performance evaluation.